9.09.2015

Top 5 Favorite Summer Outfits

There are still a few weeks left of summer and though I'm feeling that Fall itch creep in (I bought my first Fall candle of the season yesterday), I thought I'd recap my five favorite outfits from this summer. It's a fun way for me to look back at how my style has evolved and see what's trending in my closet. This was the summer for simple styling: shift dresses, lots of white tees, strappy sandals, and neutral colors. 

As Labor Day has come and gone, it's time to bring out the booties, chunky knits, berry lips, and plaid scarves. Too bad it's still in the high 90's. I'll just sweat my way through the season.

See original post here.

See original post here.

See original post here.

See original post here.

See original post here.

Outfit 1: Joe Fresh Dress, different dress in same printsimilar, Zulily sandals, more expensive version

Outfit 2: F21 Top, Shorts from Kohl's, Carlos Santana sandals, similar, F21 Hat, similar, Ray-Ban Sunnies

Outfit 3: HM Denim Top, similar, Levis Shorts, Target Espradilles, Vintage Scarf, F21 Hat, similar

Outfit 4: HM Tee, similar, Banana Republic Skirt, similar style, Nine West Heels, similar, Necklace, Choe + Isabel, c/o

Outfit 5: Thrifted Tank, Gap Jeans, similar, Heels from Amazon

Shop this post below:

Disqus for K Avenue