8.12.2015

Animal Style

animal_print


Tee, HM, similar | Skirt, Banana Republic, similar | Heels, Nine West, similar in nude, similar | Necklace, Chloe + Isabel, c/o

Husband and I stole some time yesterday in between work and meetings for a lunch date at one of our favorite local salad places, Salata. It's one of my favorite distractions if we can manage it during the work week. He picked me up from the office, opened doors for me, carried my salad to the table, all proving he's the same gentleman he was five years ago when I married him. We talked of random run-ins with late Army friends (surreal moment!), of work drama, and missed time in California while the family is currently reunion-ing without us. [Nope. not bitter. Not one bit] So grateful for that 45 minutes. I love you, sweet husband.

animal_print
animal_print
animal_print
animal_print
animal_print
animal_print

Shop my favorite animal print pieces below:

Disqus for K Avenue