8.19.2015

Keep it simple


minimal_outfit

Tank, thrifted, similar, similar (ON SALE) | Jeans, Gap | Heels, Amazon

As a style blogger, it can be hard to post inspiring outfits weekly when nothing speaks to me more than a simple outfit with clean lines. Sometimes they tend to be a bit expected or overdone and I worry that they're too simple.

But it's who I am and creating an unexpected twist with an accessory or hair style is a great way to add interest. For me, it's the hair, usually in the form of a braid. This is my current favorite braid. I've worn it twice already this week. Best part? It's not even a full braid and is soo easy to do. I get compliments every time I wear it. Tutorial to come later this week so stay tuned!

What are you gals into? Do you ere towards simple or do you prefer a little more "punch"?

minimal_outfit
minimal_outfit
strappy_heels_and_boyfriend_jeans
Boyfriend_jeans_and_heels
Black_and_white_outfit
minimal_outfit

Shop this post below:

Disqus for K Avenue