6.05.2015

High five for Friday!

Sunday_best
Dress, Joe Fresh | Sandals, Zulily

How good does it feel knowing it's Friday? I, for one, am so excited even though there are no riveting plans in the works which is perhaps why I'm so excited.

It's officially hot here. We've turned a corner to consecutive balmy temps and as a lover of the heat, I'm into it. And so begins our days at the splash pad, pool, road trips, ice cream consumption goes through the roof, andcountry music is always on the radio because what else epitomizes summer than Luke Bryan and Billy Currington??

Liam never wants to be inside. He takes after me in that way. As the temperatures rise, it's dinners al fresco and morning coffee on the patio. Last night as we finished up dinner on the patio, a shirtless Liam played at my feet scheming up some elaborate train story and telling me all about it. We stayed outside, enjoying the hot breeze and didn't go in until it was bath and bed. But Texas, please don't kill us like the summer of '11.

Now to make my summer to-do list. Do you guys have any must-dos for summer?

summer_dress
summer_outfit
summer_outfit
summer_outfit

Disqus for K Avenue