3.30.2015

Lipstick Challenge: Week Four

 I love lipstick and pretty much wear a shade every day. So for the next thirty days (minus Saturdays), I challenged myself to try a new color every day. Here is my diary thus far: Week one, week two, week three here.


Revlon lipstick - Fire and Ice - This was one of the first red lipsticks I ever bought. I like it but it's not one I usually reach for. I do love the bold color but I like orange undertones and this just doesn't bring out my features like other red tubes I've tried.

Maybelline - One the Mauve -  This color is blah. Although husband actually really liked this and complimented by makeup this day I hate the smell, feel like it washes me out, and I have to put on like seven coats. I like the name though! :)

Burt's Bees - Pink Blossom - Literally a chapstick with color. Easy and done which is perfection to me. I've always been a fan of Burt's Bees anything and this one did not disappoint.

Wet n Wild - Purty Persimmon - Oddly enough, out of all the lipsticks I tried this month this one is my favorite. I'm OBSESSED with the color, makes my eyes bluer than blue and just looks absolutely amazing. It has great staying power and the pigment is on point. It is a bit chalky so I definitely have to apply chapstick with it. And hi, it's like $2.

L'Oreal Color Juice Lip Gloss - Cherry on Top - I've had this one for ages and always forget about it. It's okay. Not horrible, not great. The color is pretty but the longevity is cruddy.

Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss - Pink Pop - I have several colors of this stuff and I adore it. I love the pigment and love that it's not sticky. Super easy, which clearly is something I love. Longevity is next to nothing but it's easy to reapply without a whole lot of precision needed.




Disqus for K Avenue