3.31.2015

Bugged

classic_stripes
classic_stripes
classic_stripes
classic_stripes
classic_stripes
classic_stripes
classic_stripes
Top, thrifted | Jeans, Marshalls | Bag, thrifted | Sandals, Target, similar, similar, and similar | Lips, Nars Heat Wave

I've pretty much eaten my weight in cough drops the last few days. It's true. They're pretty much how I've survived, preferably the cherry variety. My voice sounds wonderfully like a man and the tickling sensation in my throat makes my eyes water to the point people ask if I'm crying. Suuuper cute. In related news, Liam had a blowout at church which resulted in walking out to the car in just a diaper and his loafers. Oh, the stares. The little fella didn't mind though. He jumped and pranced like nobody was watching. Confident little bugger. And today, we got a call from daycare saying he had another huge blowout. Apparently large enough to call the parents. Soooo, whatever bug has invaded the Jacobs house can go on its merry way. You are not welcome here.

Disqus for K Avenue