11.28.2016

Freshly Picked Cyber Monday Sale!


As the years pass and the pile of baby gear grows, I've learned how important quality over quantity is.   It's become important for me to find products that will last through the years and pass on from sibling to sibling. This is especially true since a sibling is well on the way. 😍 I've also grown to love and appreciate small businesses run by mamas who have the drive to take care of their kids and grow an incredible business.

I've mentioned before here how much I love moccasins for little ones. I have a drawer full of lone shoes that are looking for their partner. Mostly this is me in denial that they are long gone and I need to toss them. Moccasins became the only shoes I was willing to invest in because I knew they would stay on Liam's feet. He crawled everywhere in them and they never fell off, he learned to walk in them, and even found they make great chew toys. 😬 Joke. Sorta. I am such a huge fan of Freshly Picked soft soled moccasins because they don't hinder feet development and it's the next best thing to being barefoot.

Starting TODAY at 10am MST Freshly Picked is having their Cyber Monday sale. All seasonal styles will be 25% off and lasts for 24 hours. Such a great time to stock up and would make a perfect holiday gift!

Disqus for K Avenue