11.23.2016

Holiday Gift Guide: Beauty Lover



1. I've tried a mother-load of dry shampoos in all price ranges and Batiste is my absolute favorite. Perfect for my blonde hair (there's a brunette option too!), no white cast and doesn't leave my hair feeling dirty and gritty.
2. Josie Maran Argan Oil is the best for face and body. Even add it to your foundation for a custom tinted moisturizer.
3. I love grabbing a variety of gift sets and creating my own custom gift for friends and family. Grab one of the gorgeous nail colors from this Essie nail set and a gloss or two from this Buxom lip set and it's the perfect little stocking stuffer.
4. For the last minute girls, this MAC "Look in a Box" kit is so easy.
5. This Anastasia Beverly Hills Eye Shadow Palette is on my list. I'm such a sucker for warm eye colors.
6. Philosophy Christmas Cookie Shower Gel: Because who doesn't want to smell like a cookie! Love this stuff.
7. It's a splurge, but this T3 Styling Wand set is all you need to create a variety of curls.
8. Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick: super long wearing and comes in tons of colors.
9. Beauty Blender Pro on the Go: You can never have too many, that's why.
10. I use this Living Proof Dry Volume Blast every day. Volume is an understatement and it's perfection.
11. Buxom Lip Gloss "White Russian": My absolute favorite gloss in this world. I love the tingling feeling, it's the perfect nude, and lasts a surprising amount of time.

Disqus for K Avenue