5.08.2016

Mother's Day at Lake Lewisville

Mother's Day Weekend
Mother's Day Weekend
Spring in Texas
Lake Lewisville
Texas in the Spring
Texas Lake
 ^^^Very carefully carrying his shovel full of sand to throw into the water. Seems logical that the water needs more sand.
Lake Lewisville, Texas
Mother's Day Weekend
Mother's Day Weekend
Lake Lewisville
Mother's Day Weekend
Mother's Day Weekend
Toes in the Sand
Flag Swimsuit
 ^^^I think if I would've left him there long enough, he would've fallen asleep.
Mother's Day Weekend
Toes in the Sand
Mother's Day Weekend
Mother's Day Weekend
Lake Lewisville, Texas
Mother's Day Weekend
Grey T-Shirt
Mother's Day Weekend

T-Shirt: OLD NAVY
Shorts: ZULILY, identical pair from EXPRESS
Hat: AMAZON, similar from J CREW
Sunnies: RAY-BAN

Mother's Day weekend is going exactly to plan. Sunshine, my boys, and the lake. Literally could not be happier.

Thankful for Liam, who made me a mother. He has grown my heart, stretched me and created a life more full than I ever could have imagined. And for my own mother -- she created the house that built me. My childhood was never without; never without love, Christmas morning excitement, birthday parties, summer camp, great education, togetherness and opportunity. I look back and see how much she gave to her kids. She loved us tirelessly, through the highs and lows, the mundane, and the unknown. To desire motherhood and seek it with such hope requires such a tough spirit. So incredibly grateful for this mother of mine.

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers in the world: those expecting, hopeful, and longing.

XX,
Krista



Disqus for K Avenue