5.09.2016

Work Uniform

Messy Long Bob
Blogger Street Style
Tied Around Waist
Easy Work Uniform
Street Style: Blogger
Cropped Pants
Blue Checkered Shirt
Work Outfit


Shirt: GAP, similar
Pants: TARGET
Jean Jacket: GAP
Flats; ASOS, similar
Bag: F21
Lipstick: NARS HEATWAVE

This is my work uniform: my favorite slacks, button-up, and comfy pointed flats. If you work the 9-5, you know the struggle to find chic work outfits that don't fit into the frumpy category. I have about 45 minutes to get myself and a three year old ready and out the door. It doesn't leave much time, but I know what works for me, and I stick to it. Like I mentioned in this post about creating a versatile wardrobe, create your closet built around classic staples and you can mix and match with a multitude of options with no thought.

For me, the struggle is real when it comes to finding long pants and if I do they're still usually never long enough to wear with heels so I stick to anything cropped. From there I can go a million directions but it helps to have a starting point. They're my absolute favorite type of pant so I've collected quite a few (like this Old Navy pair) in my closet.

I can pick the overall look I'm going for depending on the shoe I wear. Do I want a classic pump with a muscle tee for a boyish vibe? Maybe a pointed flat with a button up or a stappy sandal with a flowy top. Whichever shoe I reach for determines the overall tone of my look.

I stick to the same minimal jewelry every day (my favorite Stella & Dot necklace and this honeycomb necklace) so I'm accessorized but not overdoing it.

XX,
Krista



Disqus for K Avenue