8.18.2015

Summer is not dead

braid

Top, thrifted, similar | Shorts, Old Navy | Sandals, Marshalls, similar, love these

SUMMER! I keep seeing all your posts on Facebook of your newly decorated classrooms, new lunchboxes so cutely adorned with Elsa, and your first day of school pics in front of the house. I refuse to believe that summer is over. Mostly because I have a red square burned into my thigh from the seat belt in my car. No no, summer is still alive and well. 

I'm not ready to say goodbye to tan lines and snow cones, late night sunsets and hot nights, the soothing sound of my bedside fan and light linen sheets, cicadas singing for hours and afternoons by the pool. I'M NOT READY. So stop it with your pumpkin spice recipes.

Long live summer. #fistbump

Like the braid? Follow me on instagram for more braid looks -- @kavenueblog
Braid
Braid
Braid
Braid
Braid

Disqus for K Avenue