4.22.2015

Nifty Thrifty// No. 01


thrifted_outfit
Pants, thrifted | Gap Denim Jacket, thrifted | Sandals, Sam Edelman (old) | Top, Zara | Bracelet, Ash and Willow | Necklace, F21 | Statement Ring, gift | Gold Ring, Target

As promised last week, welcome to the first installment of Nifty Thrifty! :) Every Wednesday, I showcase an outfit I thrifted almost entirely. I thought I'd start it off with a bang...tangerine pants!

I've said before that one of my favorite things about thrifting is I can purchase items I wouldn't normally buy at full price. Something that seems too trendy, too daring, too {insert whatever}. Saw these pants and had to have them. In part because they still had the original tags on them, I could wear them to work, and um hi...the color. They intimidated me at first but they're surprisingly versatile and they get the most compliments when I wear them. And they make me happy when I put them on. How can you be in a bad mood with orange pants?? Can't.

Also, this Gap jacket is perfection which was also thrifted. Love that it's like new but still feels lived in. So comfortable. It's all I ever wanted in my denim.

thrifted_outfit
statement_pants
statement_pants
bold_color
Gold_Accessories
statement_pieces
statement_outfit
bold_color

 Do a happy dance for amazing finds and show me your thrifted items! Hashtag #niftythrifty on Instagram so I can see!


Linking up with: Farm Girl, Shopping My Closet, Thrifting Diva, The Pleated Poppy, My Girlish Whims, Because Shanna Said So, Pampers and Pearls, Vintage Gwen, Cappuccino and Fashion

Disqus for K Avenue