4.21.2015

Weekend Style

weekend_style
weekend_style
weekend_style
weekend_style
weekend_style
weekend_style
weekend_style
weekend_style
weekend_style
weekend_style
weekend_style
Top, Zara (old) | Jeans, Marshalls | Sandals, Sam Edelman | Hat, F21, similar, similar

I feel like I'm still recovering from Liam's birthday weekend. With Monday under my belt, I feel a breath of fresh air wash over me and things will start to slow down for a bit. I ran his birthday errands in this outfit over the weekend and it felt like pajamas. This Zara top, a dress on most, is literally the most comfortable thing I've ever put on my body. Food baby...where? Putting things in and out of a cart...easy. Toddler approved...yep. Also why is my hat the only hat Liam will ever wear? He has one identical to the one I'm wearing and yet mine is the one he wants. So typical.

Disqus for K Avenue