4.15.2015

Classic Stripes

classic_stripes
classic_stripes
classic_stripes
classic_stripes
classic_stripes
classic_stripes
classic_stripes
classic_stripes

I'm starting a new series once a week on the blog that features an almost entirely thrifted outfit. Perhaps "Thrifty Wednesday"? The name is still in the works. :)

Ah, the classic black and white stripes. Some of my most prized possession in my closet. Goes with everything and never goes out of style. I thrifted this shirt and pants a few weeks ago and seriously love them. They've become staples in my work wardrobe and have styled them with so many different pieces. The black pants were brand new from New York and Company and the best part is that they're a "tall." This is the golden nugget of all finds as a tall woman. I love that the top can be worn with floral, polka dots, kept simple in just black in white, skirt, pants, or as styled here. Seriously so many ways to wear it!

Do you guys like thrifting? Leave a comment and let me know some of your thrifted treasures you've found! I always love sharing in the satisfaction. :)


Linking up with Style Me Wednesday, Thrifting Diva, The Pleated Poppy, My Girlish Whims, Because Shanna Said So, Pampers and Pearls, Vintage Gwen, Cappuccino and Fashion

Disqus for K Avenue