3.11.2015

Minted

mint_and_black_outfit
As I was leaving for work, husband said "Bye, my little Junior Mint."  I chose to take that as a compliment.

I need spring and I need it bad. The sun hasn't showed it's big bright face in waaaaay too long. I need warm breezes and bare legs. But no, so alas I choose to add little bits of spring into my wardrobe. Like this mint skirt. You can't tell in these photos but this skirt has little tiny pleats that I'm kind of obsessed with. Most of all, it just makes me want to twirl because there's so much movement in it. I love how it blows in the wind and moves when I walk. 

In my quest to find spring, husband and I are planning a weekend getaway. We're thinking beach. :)
mint_and_black_outfit
mint_and_black_outfit
mint_and_black_outfit
mint_and_black_outfit
 Skirt, thrifted | Top, Target | Tights, Target | Boots, Charles David via Nordstrom Rack | Necklace, Kohls, old


Linking up with: Thrifting Diva, Because Shanna Said So, Sydney Fashion Hunter, Lizzie in Lace, Twenties Girl Style, Living in Color

Disqus for K Avenue