1.19.2015

When warm weather hits

striped_tee
Here's the thing about working out. You must be consistent with it otherwise when you jump back into it as if you've never been on hiatus, you'll wake up the next morning feeling like a wilted flower. And the sore muscles? oh. em. gee. This weekend I decided it was time to get back to my workout routine. For some reason, every November I unintentionally take a break from working out. And then January hits and I have this strong urge to DIVE back in. I love working out. Nope. That's a lie. I hate working out but I love how it makes me feel. I kinda crave the feeling of worn out muscles, exhausted from so many reps. I hate going to gyms. Always have. I love working out in the comfort of my own home and I vary between Tracy Anderson, Tone It Up, and Jillian Michaels. There is a lot of angry words thrown out into the living room air (their workouts are no joke) but I love how quick and painful they are. The past few days, I've done these two (here and here) Tracy Anderson workouts and this morning I woke up feeling a bit paralyzed. But summer comes early here in Texas, usually without warning (like yesterday when this outfit was worn) and one must be prepared.

So you Levi cutoffs and tank tops, I've got my eye on you.


Stay tuned for a fun GIVEAWAY coming soon!

wavy_hair
summer_outfit_striped_tee



ray_ban_glasses

Levis_distressed_cutoffs
casual_outfit_striped_tee


Heidi Merrick Tee | Levis Cutoffs, thirfted (old, DIY distressed jeans) | Converse | Ray Bans

Linking up with these lovely ladies:

Disqus for K Avenue