1.21.2015

Inspiration lately

Beautiful.
Balcony. Lights.
.
Around this time of year, I start itching to get the heck outta dodge. I yearn road trips to small towns, for quiet, a little more peace, a lot more family time, and minimalism. Things start to slow down just a weeee bit and it's in the quiet that I'm able to ground myself, dream a bit, make lists and goals (and cross things off those lists!), and put my head IN the clouds. Sometimes I'm a little too hard on myself. I need to dream more, be more passionate, go after longings, stop sitting around and get my feet off the ground. Do you ever feel that way?

This January, I've tried to make an effort to really push myself and what's so rewarding is seeing that it's paying off. So here's to the quiet moments, the daydreamers, and the go-getters. It's going to be a good year. I feel it.

All images via Pinterest

Disqus for K Avenue