1.17.2015

Uniform

uniform
Uniform
Over the years, I've naturally created my uniform. The pieces I turn to when "I HAVE NOTHING IN MY CLOSET!" and I'm running late. Sometimes the snooze button gets hit one too many times and when that happens, a skinny jean, oversized tee, blazer, and a pair of flats are my forever BFFs. To me, your uniform helps create a signature look and helps to define your style. There were times I would tell myself that I'm a girly girl, loving full skirts and floral prints. Or I'm grungy or boho chic. To be honest, there's little bits of everything in my closet but I'm always gonna define my style as minimally classic. I love a good trend but as I've gotten older, I'm trying to invest in great basics that will last.  If my latest purchases have anything to say (here, here, and here, it's that I love black and white, timeless pieces. Season to season, they're my tried and true. 

What's your uniform? I'd love to know!
Uniform
uniform
uniform
uniform
jewelry_and_accessories
glasses_and_accessories
uniform_and_glasses
uniform_and_glasses

blazer_classic_uniform
















LizClaiborne blazer, thrifted | Reebok tee | Jeans, Marshalls | Flats, Kohls old, similar | Glasses, UO, similar | Jewelry, Kohls, old 


Disqus for K Avenue