2.15.2014

27


Tomorrow's my birthday. I'm gonna be 27. Whoa. Surprisingly, I'm doing and done everything I hoped I
would be doing. You know, you hear a lot of times how people wish they'd done more by this birthday or crossed several things off their bucket list. But you know, { insert sappy part here } I'm pretty dang happy. I've been married for almost four years to a man I adore more by the day and I still love laying in the bed next to him every night. That's pretty sweet. My baby boy completes my life in a way I never knew. I'm happy with my job, love my friends. Sure, there's always little things that could be different. But the fine lines that are forming around my mouth are from a lot of laughter over the years. And those wrinkles and sun spots that are showing up before I'm probably ready? Those are from countless hours in the sun basking in God's beauty. And my rough hands are from all the hard work I've put in to get me where I am. So everything's alright. 27 isn't so bad. It's 30 I hear is rough. ;)

Disqus for K Avenue