3.02.2017

A Mini Bumpdate

Sweatshirt: Target | Jeans: Target | Slides: Target | Sunnies: Ray-Bans | Bag: Catherine Malandrino

A few things to note as I waddle my way into these last several weeks of pregnancy.
  • These pictures have made me realize it's time to retire this sweatshirt (at least in public). I think it's done all the stretching it can do. But if you're not carrying a basketball with you everywhere you go, this is quite possibly the softest thing you will ever put on your body. Which is why I say "in public" because I just don't care if the bottom of my belly hangs out around the house.
  • BH contractions have hit on the reg. At least one an hour and later in the day I'll have 4-5 an hour. Never enough to actually be of any use, just the riiiiight amount to make me utterly exhausted. Is that even possible? Speaking of contractions...
  • Those jeans I so proudly could still fit into at 33 weeks? Well that is no more. Shoulda kept my mouth shut.
  • I've never been one to contour my face every day as my makeup routine is pretty simple. But these days, I need all the extra help I can get because #fatface. I've never used so much bronzer in my life as I have this last month. This one from NARS is my favorite if you're curious.
  • I finally got my life together and started buying what I needed for my hospital bag. Purchasing this bottom spray brought me right back to labor REAL quick. That post-partum life is a doozy.

Shop the Post:

Disqus for K Avenue