2.27.2017

Top 3 Favorite Drugstore Blushes

Top 3 Favorite Drugstore Blushes

While some people can't live without lipstick or mascara, I can't live without blush. It's one of my absolute favorite beauty products. It transforms the face with just a swipe and makes you look alive. My makeup collection has blushes of all prices, ranging from $3-$50. I do not discriminate and in fact, the blushes I use daily typically come from the drugstore. I have three favorites which I rotate frequently. Currently, my go-to is number one...

1. My absolute favorite which I'm always repurchasing, is Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso. It's a cult favorite for good reason. It adds the perfect peachy glow to your complexion and it's hard to add too much. My face tends to "eat" makeup so I have to add a little more otherwise it disappears but this one is easy to get right every time. It's almost impossible to overdo it. I wear this almost every day, winter or summer.

2. Wet n Wild Color Icon Blush in Rose Champagne - This is a such a natural blush that looks amazing with any makeup look. I've worn a vampy lip, a bold red, and a nude lip and it looks great with all of them. It has a slight sheen but nothing crazy.

3. Covergirl Classic Color Blush in Soft Mink - Don't ever underestimate the bottom shelf of the drugstore! These products often go unseen but like this blush, can turn out to be one of your favorites! This one gives you a glow from within (sensing a theme here?) that is the perfect shade of pink. Nothing too bright and makes me full super feminine. It does have a pretty strong "grandma" scent but the color is gorgeous so I can look past it.

Top 3 Favorite Drugstore Blushes

Shop the Post:


Disqus for K Avenue