1.16.2017

Valentine's Day Outfit Idea


 Dress: Pink Blush Maternity, c/o | Blazer, vintage | Heels: Asos | Lips: 'Heat Wave' | Necklace: Stella & Dot, c/o

Happy Monday to you and yours! Can you believe Valentine's Day is right around the corner? I walked into Target right after Christmas and low and behold, there were hearts, red lips and pink and red everything. Crazy how fast things turn around.

Since mine and husband's birthday fall two and three days after Valentine's Day (I'm one day older), I tend to be a bit biased towards the romantic holiday. We typically celebrate our birthdays rather than the actual day itself because the crowds seems to thin out a few days later. While I'm not a girly girl, I do enjoy wearing a pop of red or pink and a lace number every now and again. I wore this outfit to work last week and love the endless options a basic LBD can have. I took a more conservative approach but throw on some sexy heels and some faux fur and the outfit carries a completely different vibe. Or maybe some strappy heels, a statement necklace and bold lip. Countless options depending on your style!

Shop this post:

Disqus for K Avenue