6.09.2016

Windowpane

Blogger Street Style
Paige Denim Outfit
Tunic and Cropped Flares
Black and White Architecture
Beach Waves Long Bob
Cropped Denim and Lace Up Flats
Tunic with a Front Tie
Windowpane Tunic
Paige Denim Cropped Flares
How to Wear a Tunic and Not Look Pregnant

Top: PINK BLUSH c/o
Jeans: PAIGE DENIM (DIY)
Flats: ZARA
Necklace: STELLA & DOT c/o
Rings: CHLOE + ISABEL c/o

Skinny jeans have and will always be a staple for me. They're so versatile that it makes sense to have a million and one pairs. But ever since these cropped flares came into my life, they've been a welcome change and I've been turning to the skinnies less and less. I've been having fun figuring out new ways to wear them (see post about how to wear cropped denim) and thus far, this is my favorite.

One of the things I love about fashion is how creative it is. One simple shirt can look completely different if styled in a new and different way. This top is actually a tunic and if not careful, has the potential to make me look 5 months pregnant. Obviously not a look I wanted so I tied the front to give myself a waist.

Together, the look is fresh and unexpected.

XX,
Krista

Disqus for K Avenue