4.27.2016

How to Wear Cropped Flares

Cropped Flares and Blazer
Casual Friday Style
Red Blazer
Blazer and White Button Up
Flared Jeans
Cropped Flared Jeans


Blazer: VINTAGE, similar
White Button-Up: MARSHALLS
Jeans: PAIGE DENIM
Flats: CLARKS, on SALE!
Sunnies: VANS
Bracelets: ASH & WILLOW, ETSY



Cropped flares are everywhere right now. It's taken some courage for me to get a pair since I'm more comfortable in my boyfriend friends or cropped skinnies. But as a tall girl, anything cropped is right up my alley so I thought I'd give them a go. After doing some research on Pinterest, there are a few rules of thumb to follow if you're going to hop on this trend:

1. Tuck in your shirt to show off that high waist that most styles have.
2. When in doubt, a block heel or pointed flats are the way to go.
3. They're most flattering when they hit right above the ankle.
4. A blazer and classic shoes add structure and polish.

XX,
Krista

Shop cropped flares below:



Disqus for K Avenue