5.18.2016

Candy Stripes

Stripes
Blogger Street Style
Boyfriend Jeans
Casual Stripes Outfit
Black Choker
Stripes and Boyfriend Jeans
Boyfriend Jeans and Booties
Messy Lob
Messy Waves / Long Bob


 Blouse: THRIFTED
Jeans: ZARA (mine are slightly more distressed now ;))
Boots: CHARLES DAVID via NORDSTROM RACK, similar
Necklace: STELLA & DOT c/o
Lipstick: NARS LIP PENCIL in CRUELLA

When a problem comes along, you must stripe it. Stripe it good.

Fairly certain that's how the song goes. Maybe not. But it definitely rings true in my own life! Stripes are my little secret weapon when I just don't know what to wear. My favorite Zara jeans that are seriously the most comfy pair of jeans in this life are also a no-brainer. WINNING COMBO. Messy hair, a comfy pair of booties, and a red lip and I'm out!

XX,
Krista

Disqus for K Avenue