5.26.2016

Poppy Pants + Fishtail Braid

Work Outfit Ideas
Street Style
Poppy pants
Muscle Tank Top
Chic Work Outfit
Messy Fishtail
Red Wide Leg Pants
Half Up Fishtail
White Muscle Tank
Blogger Street Style
Half up and Twisted
White Tee Shirt
Wide Leg Pants

Tee: OLD NAVY
Pants: THRIFTED, identical pair
Heels: ASOS, similar from Kurt Keiger

Here's the thing about going back to work after vacation--you have to put on clothes. When I'm in vacation mode, it's pj's and tee's for me. When you can find a work appropriate outfit that feels like jammies, count me in! I got this Old Navy tee (only $15!) in several colors and I've worn them for work and play (and possibly to bed). They've definitely become a staple piece.

These pants hold a special place in my heart. Partly because HELLO COLOR but also because they're the perfect length; no easy feat at 6'2 with heels.

XX,
Krista



Disqus for K Avenue