4.17.2016

Weekend Uniform // No. 2

Weekend Uniform
Tank, Target | Shorts, Target, DIY | Sneakers, Target | Sweater, JCP | Sunnies, Ray-Ban | Necklace, Stella & Dot c/o

The other night having drinks with friends, we chatted sitting around a table answering "First Date" questions. You know the ones: "If you were an animal what would you be?" Or "What beverage most describes you?" It was fun to learn more about each other and I seriously laughed so so hard.

"Where would you live if you couldn't live where you currently live or where you're from?"
Since I can't choose Dallas or Monterey, CA I'd say Denver, CO. Nothing beats the view of the Rockies and I miss my besties that live there. 

"If Pandora were playing, what station would it be on?"
Eric Church, Creedence Clearwater Revival or Head and the Heart. I mean seriously, so so good for any mood I'm in.

"What's your spouse's favorite movie and have you seen it?"
Gone in 60 Seconds and nope, haven't seen it. Don't judge me; my friends already do.

"What artist would you love to see in concert (dead or alive) and which one would you never ever go to?"
Keith Urban because he literally does not have a bad song. Will never never ever go to a reggae concert.

"What movie do you have to watch if it's on tv but you're embarrassed to admit? 
Stomp the Yard. It's just so good. Also a talent I would love to have. I mean....the skiiiiillz.

Let me get to know you! What are your answers?

Weekend Uniform
Weekend Uniform
Weekend Uniform
Weekend Uniform
Weekend UniformCasual Summer Outfit
Casual Summer Outfit
Casual Summer Outfit
Casual Summer OutfitCasual Summer Outfit
Casual Summer Outfit


Disqus for K Avenue