10.22.2015

The Call

Fall Work Outfit
Fall Work Outfit
Fall Work Outfit
Pencil Skirt Work OutfitPencil Skirt Work Outfit
Pencil Skirt Work Outfit
Creme Turtleneck Sweater
Pencil Skirt
Plaid Pencil Skirt

 HAPPY FRIDAY! Husband text me yesterday to tell me he was taking me on a lunch date. We have a certain spot we love to go to for week day lunches and we sat outside talking and eating in the cloudy, blustery Dallas weather. It was divine. As he was dropping me off, he got a call. No. THE call. The call that says, "Thomas, we would like to formally extend a job offer to you." THE job offer. The job offer that we've been waiting to hear about for weeks. The one we were willing to wait for, putting aside all other job offers, despite how appealing they may be. He got off the phone, we screamed, smooched and celebrated and then I went back to Excel spreadsheets. I was so glad I was able to celebrate that moment with him. And then again later that night when he decided he wanted to take me shopping. Because he got a job. I love that man and I am so excited for this next venture.

Cheers to you, my sweet. Such an exciting future ahead and I KNOW you're gonna kill it. XO

Turtleneck Sweater - Old Navy, similar, similar
Skirt - Old Navy
Sunglasses - Ray-Ban

Disqus for K Avenue