9.03.2015

Tips for getting ready in a hurry

Monochromatic_outfit
Tank, old | Jeans, F21 | Flats, DSW, similar, similar on SALE for less than $20 | Striped tee, Heidi Merrick, similar

Why are some of my most favorite outfits the ones that require 1.7 seconds of thought to throw together? And usually it's when I'm going somewhere suuuuper important like the grocery store or gas station. Whether I'm in a hurry or not I don't like to fuss too much, though husband would say otherwise. I usually prefer looking put together without trying too hard and I achieve that three ways:

1. A monochromatic outfit--usually all black.

2. Mixing patterns--my personal fav is stripes and leopard.

3. Throw a flannel or oversized tee around your waist.

It easily adds style and intrigue but takes no time at all to put together. 

What are some of your favorite tips for getting ready in a hurry?

all_black_outfit
pattern_mixing
Monochromatic_outfit
stripes_and_leopard

And some sass for your Thursday...
stripes_and_leopard

Shop a similar look below:

Disqus for K Avenue