9.01.2015

Thankful Thoughts

summer_outfit
Shorts, Target, similar | Top, F21, similar, similar | Heels, Amazon, similar

Currently I'm sipping on a Corona and Liam and husband are laying on the floor wrestling. "Joshua Fought the Battle of Jericho" is ringing through the house and Liam keeps standing up to throw in a dance move here and there. I've delayed my workout because the Corona felt needed because...Monday. Though I'm a firm believer that every Monday should always include a workout (it just starts the week out right) sometimes it's nice to be in the same room with the rest of the family to just talk and laugh. 

Reflecting on things to be thankful for:

1. Husband surprising me at my office today for lunch; introducing him and Liam to everyone and feeling so proud they're mine.

2. The aloe vera plant a co-worker potted for me from her garden. I'm seriously so excited. Googling uses for aloe vera now.

3. The parable of the loaves of bread and fish bringing so much truth and teaching in my own life.

4. Reading the Bible to Liam this morning and talking about it with him. Hearing his little voice talk about God creating the animals makes my soul sing.

5. Caffeine...because I'm practical.

6. Dad--Happy birthday. Love you so much and am so thankful our relationship has blossomed.

Berry_lips_and_topknot
transition_to_fall_outfit
berry_lips_for_fall
Minimal_outfit
minimalistic_outfit

Shop a similar look below:

Disqus for K Avenue