9.13.2015

That 70's Vibe

flared_jeans
flared_jeans
flared_jeans
flared_jeans
farm_boy
flared_jeans
flared_jeans
Sweater, F21, similar style | Jeans, Gap | Flats, Gap, same style | Lipstick, NARS Cruella

My Instagram is filling up with posts of New York Fashion Week. Is yours? We've all seen the same pictures by now. That dreamy Kate Spade dress with the adorable back, Mara Hoffman's cloudiness, Marissa Webb's army green and fringe (personal fav), and the perfect little Zimmerman number. My Instagram looks nothing like this and instead of hanging out with couture, I'm hanging with Betty the cow. Fun fact, when I was younger I used to have a cow named Betty. The cow was butchered and while company was over for dinner I chimed in, "Hey, we're eating Betty!" The look my mother gave that day...

Back to fashion...

Though no FW is in my immediate future, I am excited to incorporate those neutrals into my daily wardrobe. Since most of my wardrobe IS neutral my goal for the next coming months is to invest in quality staple pieces. Quality over quantity. Like this white blazer, these black skinny jeans, these fringe heels, and this olive button-down.

Has NYFW inspired you? Tell me what's on your radar.

Shop this post:

Disqus for K Avenue