9.13.2015

How To: Silver in the Fall

If you've been around my blog a while, even ten minutes, you know my style is very casual. Even my dressed up looks will have disheveled hair. I'm such a sucker for effortless pieces. I was doing some Fall shopping recently and found a pair of strappy silver heels for $10. GUYS. First, strappy heels. Heart eyes. Second, $10! Third, end of summer sales are my fav. The obvious here is that I scooped them up. Though they don't scream Fall, you can definitely create a cozy look just the same. A chunky knit in a neutral color like the one pictured creates a beautiful juxtaposition of warm and cool tones which I'm so in love with. You will probably see some variation of this look on the blog very soon.








***These heels are no longer available online but check your local HM. Run!

Disqus for K Avenue