With the first day of Fall under our belt, most are starting to change their iced coffee order into a hot latte, complete with a little foamy tree looking at cha. It's hard to fully accept that it's Fall here in Texas, what with the 95 degree weather, but when the calendar says it's official, it's time to get serious. I don't mess around with the holidays.
While some may find changing their Starbucks order a teense bit easier than their wardrobe, these five little tips can help transform your summer clothes into Fall outfits.
1. Wear a cozy sweater over a summer dress. This white dress (last seen here) is one of my favorite because of how comfy and feminine it is but on its own, it's a little too "summer wedding." To make it more season appropriate, I threw on my favorite camel sweater and loafers.
2. Throw a blazer on over your tank tops. I do this all year round but it's especially great in the Fall when the weather is chilly in the mornings and evenings when you need a little extra somethin', and warm in the day.
3. Add a pair of tights. I'm a sucker for black tights under dresses. It looks so chic and is so versatile. And if you want more of a pop, you can find them in any color.
4. Wear a scarf. I'm pretty sure scarves are famous in the Fall, no? It can also be seen with a PSL in hand.
5. Add an oversized sweater and booties with your shorts. An effortless look, a la Sincerely, Jules.