7.15.2015

Mini Series: Denim Daze // The White Denim

Jacket, Kohls | Jeans, Marshalls | Black tank, Target | Sandals, Lucky | Sunshades, Cato, | Necklace, F21

White denim may be my favorite kind of denim. It has the same versatility of blue jeans but with a fresher feel. Summer, fall, winter, spring--white denim does not discriminate. Wear with a little white tank, light scarf and some strappy sandals and you've just thrown on the easiest summer outfit. Throw on a plaid shirt and some sweet booties (like these!) and you're #basic for fall. Winter whites are so beautiful so I love wearing heavy cream sweaters with white jeans. For spring, a chambray top and some nude heels and you've got a classic look that will never go out of style. Boom. I've just styled your white denim for year 'round. 

See how easy that is? Tis is why I love them so.

Some things to consider. Find a heavier denim because white denim is often see-through. Not cute. It's also crucial to find a pair that fits well since white tends to show everything. And nobody wants to see how I over-indulged in chips and queso last night.


Shop more of my favorite picks below:


Disqus for K Avenue