6.17.2015

Nifty Thrifty // No. 05

little_black_dress
little_black_dress
little_black_dress
little_black_dress
little_black_dress
little_black_dress
 Dress, thrifted ($140 retail) | Flats, Zara

Unless I'm looking for something specific, there are three sections in the thrift store I always look through: tops, dresses, and skirts. I'm usually pretty successful at finding at least one of these. What's strange is that I will always pick up the same brand {unintentionally} for several consecutive visits. This last time, I seemed to have good luck with Banana Republic which.is.awesome. I found this BR dress when I was looking for a few work pieces and instantly fell in love. Work, wedding, cocktails, date night, it can be worn everywhere.

I wore this dress to work this week and discovered the one downside. It does not breathe well in the humidity and the inner lining may or may not have ridden up all day. Technicalities though when it's only $7. I blame tropical storm Bill.

Tag me {@kavenueblog} on Instagram or #niftythrifty so I can see your thrifted finds!

Disqus for K Avenue