6.15.2015

Liamisms

summer_dress
Dress, Target (old) | Sandals, Carlos Santana | Hat, F21

I'm currently listening to Liam opening his door and peeking out, NOT taking his nap. Sometime in the last couple days he's gone from toddler to teenager. He talks in full sentences now which sounds adorable with his high pitched voice. The more he talks, the more I realize how fast he's growing! WHY CAN'T THEY STAY YOUNG FOREVER???

"Liam, what color are your eyes? (He's really into identifying colors)"  "Bwuuuuueeee!!" "What color are mommy's eyes?" Inspects my eyes, "Bwack." 

I was putting Liam in the car and it was approximately 485538 degrees. Liam says, "It's hot. I want snow!" This was the day I discovered he knew what snow was. 

"Imma hold you, mommy." ie: hold me mommy

Told Liam I needed to change his diaper. Looks at me and says, "it's okay, Krista."

I was sitting on the couch with Thomas and Liam looks over and says, "I luff you mommy! Give daddy love." 

summer_dress
summer_dress
summer_dress
summer_dress
summer_dress

Disqus for K Avenue