6.25.2015

Nifty Thrifty // No. 06

thrifted_overalls
Top, thrifted, similar | Overalls, thrifted | Hat, F21 | Flats, Gap

This post may or may not be coming to you a little later than I planned because like I said here, I was so tired and went to bed at 7PM last night! Can't even hang with the two year olds. Big thank you to husband for letting me crash and take the night off. Although it was the cutest listening to their conversations through the closed door. Lots of  "OK, daddy!!" and "Son, I love you!" and "how are you so cute??" I woke up this morning feeling so groggy and a little out of sorts from too much sleep and a little boy who was desperate for cuddle time with mama, although he snuck a cuddle with daddy first.

Anyway...

I scored this entire outfit at Goodwill last week for less than $10. I've been hoarding overalls like it's my job lately and love adding new ones to my small collection. They fit perfectly and are so so comfy. I love pairing them with something a little more girly or flowy to counteract the boxy nature of them. {All you mamas out there, they're also great for running errands with your little when they decide to bring their little cars everywhere. And then drop them and no longer want to hold them :)} And this top...didn't notice it was Vince until I got home. Love the sheen and that it has a little bit of stretch while still holding its shape. This top retails for over $200!! High five for paying $3.99 for it. This is why I love thrifting.

Tag me on instagram {@kavenueblog} or #niftythrifty so I can see all your thrifted goodies! Happy Thursday!
denim_shorts
summer_outfit_denim_overalls
summer_outfit_denim_overalls

Disqus for K Avenue