6.11.2015

Nifty Thrifty // No. 04

thrift_clothes
thrift_clothes
thrifted_outfit
 Top, Lauren Conrad (old) | Pants, DVF, similar, | Sandals, Zulily | Bag, Michael Kors

It was a regular day. Liam was napping, husband was watching one of his car shows and in typical form, I took the chance to sneak out to a nearby thrift store. Anytime I have the opportunity to go alone, I take it! These moments are precious and as a person who likes to sift through every article of clothing, it takes time. Time that a two year old does not have.

I walked in, took a quick assessment and headed to the dress pants section. I often stop here first as I find most of my work pants at the thrift store. I spotted these immediately, liked the color, checked the tag to see if they were my size, when I saw it...

Diane von Furstenberg.

This was no longer a regular day. This was the day I found my DVF pants for $15.

This is the jackpot of all thrifted clothes in my closet. I held on tight, found a few other less cool items, and walked out on cloud nine .

SCHWING!

Disqus for K Avenue