5.20.2015

Striped Chambray Shirt

summer_stripes

Texas and I need to have sit down real soon. My hair and skin can no longer tolerate this rainy, cloudy, HUMID weather. All. month. long. I get excited when it's even partly cloudy. My glasses fog up when I walk outside and the inside of my windows even look like it's raining indoors. Yesterday was pleasantly in the 80s but the humidity made it feel in the mid-90's. New high for 2015. However, nothing beats the summer of 2010 when there was 68 consecutive days of triple digit weather. SIXTY EIGHT! That was just stupid. So Dallas, feel free to have your rain and clouds move west to the land that actually needs moisture. 

In related news, due to said weather this top has been on repeat lately. Like, I may or may not have worn it three times last week. The flowy fabric keeps it cool which is perfect for this time of year. And stripes...der. 

summer_stripes
summer_stripes
summer_stripes
summer_stripes
summer_stripes
summer_stripes
 Top, F21 | Jeans, Pac Sun (old) | Flats, Zara | Lipstick, MUFE's Rouge


Disqus for K Avenue