3.04.2015

Joggers

black_and_brown_joggers
jogger_outfit
joggers_work_outfit
black_and_brown_work_outfit
black_and_brown_work_outfit
joggers_work_outfit
work_outfit_jogger_pants_blazer
jogger_pants
Blazer, thrifted | Pants, Similar, Similar | Tank, Old Navy | Heels, Jessica Simpson 

New silhouettes intimidate me. 

Give me a pair of skinnies and a blazer and all rock that every day with ease. But these jogger-esque pants are something different. I picked them up to ease into the trend because if I didn't like the jogger look, I can always pull them down to be more of a cropped pant.

Though the style is a bit more casual, the fabric allows me to wear them to work and still feel like I'm wearing pajamas. Don't mind if I do! Mixing in joggers for work is actually a lot easier than I thought. Add a blazer and a tee and you're good to go. Those are staples that every woman should have in their closet anyway. The style of pant makes it great for heels. All in all, it feels like I'm wearing pajamas with heels. No no thank you, joggers!

Link up with Farm Girl,

Disqus for K Avenue