2.19.2015

Thrifted Plaid

plaid

One of my favorite things to look for at thrift stores are plaid shirts. At 5'11 it's hard to find shirts, specifically plaid for some reason, that are long enough so I love shopping in the men's section for all things plaid. Seriously, don't rule out the men's section! Have you noticed that most women's plaid shirts could only fit a toddler? Plus I like mine a little oversized so that rules out most stores for me. Last week I found this shirt (size small) and a sweet baseball tee in the men's section. In my previous post, here if you missed it, I mentioned checking every and all departments. Seriously, half the gems I find are menswear. Luckily, it's on trend! Make sure to keep things proportional though; if you're wearing a top that's oversized, the bottoms need to be slimming so you don't look like a balloon about to take flight.

plaid
plaid
plaid
plaid

Disqus for K Avenue