2.02.2015

Superbowl Sunday and Stuff

red_blazer
Blazer, thrifted | Jeans, thrifted | Tee, thrifted, last seen here | Flats, Zara

Happy Monday! How was your weekend? Mine was spent with family, enjoying a dinner party, a lunch date, and questioning why the heck there were so many sappy (and sad) commercials during the Super Bowl. Seriously, I kid you not, husband cried over this one. Literally shed tears. One even fell on my arm. He'll kill me for writing this. :) 

I'm not crying, I'm just teary eyed is his usual response. This one though, he couldn't deny. He promptly went to Liam's room and cuddled with him. Parenting brings out the emotional side to a person. haha

In unrelated topics, this entire outfit is thrifted except for my shoes. Total cost = $10. Win.

*** Don't forget to enter The Mint Julep Boutique giveaway here!! You still have a few days. ***

red_blazer
graphic_tee
red blazer
red_blazer_distressed_denim
graphic tee
red blazer and distressed denim
red_blazer


Linking up with these lovely ladies:

Disqus for K Avenue