1.16.2015

Black and white

black_and_whiteblack_and_white
black_and_white
black_and_white
black_and_white
black_and_white
black_and_white
black_and_whiteblack_pumps

black_and_white

Heels, Shoemint, currently sold out but love these, less expensive version here | Sweater, thrifted | Pants, F21 | Banana Republic Button Up


Problem. I wear too much black and white. Black specifically. is the most common color hanging in my closet. Black Jeans? Got 'em...several actually. Black tops...oh the variety. Sweaters...too many of the same--cardigans, pull overs, striped... Shoes? One, or five, in every category. I thrifted this sweater not too long ago and justified it by the price (um hi, $2) and it had a pattern. Subtle, but a pattern. I can really justify anything if I put my mind to it.

Also, I got a new curling wand and can't stop curling my hair with it. I love that it creates fuller curls that last til I wash my hair (I've been known to go a week without washing my hair. Awesome.) and the time is cut in half doing it. What took about 45 mins now takes 15-20. My hair is prone to frizz and this wand keeps everything under control. I've always been old school when it comes to my hair tools but I'm a changed woman, y'all. I'm vowing to take better care of my hair this year and got several new products that have been life changing. Tutorial coming soon!

Happy Friday!

Disqus for K Avenue