1.25.2015

The Jirt

My husband likes to call this my "jirt outfit." What's a jirt? A jean shirt. He always calls jean shorts "jorts." He also said he was confused by this outfit. 

Is that a jacket? Is it a shirt? I don't understand.

He's also a man that is very stuck in his fashion ways so I don't expect him to. BUT. A jirt is perfect for Dallas' January weather. "Because it's not quite hot, not quite cold. All you need is a light jacket" (100 points if you can name that movie). Soooo, the jirt is perfect. It's a light layer that can easily be taken off when it gets too warm. Call it a shirt, call it a jacket, perhaps a shacket? They're in heavy rotation around here.

 Chambray shirt, F21 (old) | Jeans, Marshalls | Tee, Zara | Hat, I think a gas station on a road trip a few summers ago haha | Flats, Zara | Bracelet, Ash and Willow | Ring, Ash and Willow

Disqus for K Avenue