1.14.2015

K Ave's Must Haves

One of my favorite things about blogging is finding new brands and shops that I would have never otherwise heard of. I love hearing from various companies and love wearing clothes that aren't so mainstream. While I love Forever 21 and Target as much as the next person, it's nice not wearing the same sweater as my co-worker on any given Wednesday. :) I came across this London based shop and fell in love with their pieces. I'm more of a simple, no fuss gal when it comes to clothes which is why I love Tonic so much; they have so many neutral pieces. I've realized after looking at this that I'm on a neutral palette kick. Greys and black all err day!!!


Leather Jacket | Button up shirt | Graphic Tee | Leather Skirt | Grey Coat | Layered Blouse | Bush Print Pants | Dress | Stone Blue Pants

Plus, they're having a HUGE winter sale starting at 70%! I mean, how could you not? Seriously.

Disqus for K Avenue