1.29.2015

January Beauty Favorites




It's been a while since I've curated a list of my favorite beauty products. I've been reaching for these every day, no matter what look I'm going for.

Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Exposed - I was on Vivianna's blog and she suggested this blush with a bold lip. It was during the holidays which, hello! December was made for a red lip. I pretty much will do anything this girl says so I ordered it...and it was love at first swipe. It literally is the perfect shade. It's great for bold looks AND nude/subtle looks as well which makes this a winner.

NYX Concealer Jar - My sister actually introduced this to me while we were in California for Christmas. I always struggle finding an under eye concealer that covers my circles (which haunt me daily. True story, my sister used to call me Uncle Fester because when I rub my eyes I'm his twin.) AND brightens. It's usually one or the other. Coverage or brighten. But then this wonderful little thing came into my life and I never looked back. And hi, it's $5.

e.l.f. Eye Refresh Eye Serum Roller - My husband got this for me as a stocking stuffer. Bless his heart, he's clueless about makeup but I actually love this. It literally does nothing but cools your under eye and it's just so good. I put it on before bed and it's like the heavens are singing.

Makeup Forever-Smoky Lash - This mascara was my free birthday gift from Sephora. It came with a mauve-y lipstick too which is outstanding. I love this stuff. It's the blackest black and really elongates my lashes. Love.

Revlon Highlighting Palette in color Bronze Glow 30 - you can totally customize this to be what you want. Sometimes I want more of an all over tan/glow so I'll mix the colors together, sometimes I want a more specific color and I angle my brush to get the color I'm looking for. It's so versatile. I use it as an eye shadow too. Take that snooze button!

CHI Shine Infusion Spray - My hair, in it's natural state, is dry, coarse, and certainly not shiny. Enter this beauty. Smells a-maaaaaazing and gives me the shiniest shine. Fake it till you make it!

Paul Mitchell Extra Body Firm Finishing Spray - This works as a hairspray (light hold) and a volumizer. It seriously gives my hair tons of body which is sweet. It smells delish too.


What are you favorites lately? What have you been reaching for most?


Disqus for K Avenue