1.30.2015

Friday Confessions

work_wear
work_wear
stripes
messy_hair
stripes_shirt
work_outfit
messy_hair
stripes_tee
white_flats
messy_hair_red_lip
jump_and_walk
messy_hair
Top, F21 (old) | Pants, Zara (grey unavailable) | Shoes, Zara


Confession #1: Today I decided to represent July 4 on the 30th of January.

Confession #2: I've watched this video too many times to count. I'm not so secretly obsessed with Ed Sheeran.

Confession #3: I promised myself I'd cool it with Trivia Crack. You know, not play it every free moment of my time. I'm a mother. And a wife. And here I am, game 836346 and no end in site. If you haven't downloaded the app, save yourself. You have more to live for than this.

Confession #4: I don't plan on watching the Super Bowl. The Texans are probably judging me. I'll most likely be playing Trivia Crack instead.

Confession #5: These pants make me feel like a new person. In a good way.


Stay tuned for a GIVEAWAY on the blog tomorrow! :)

Disqus for K Avenue