1.12.2015

Case of the stripes

striped tee
striped tee
striped tee
striped tee
striped tee
striped tee
striped tee
striped tee
striped tee
striped tee
striped tee
striped tee
striped tee
striped tee
striped tee
black coat
Top | BP Jacket, not available but I love these options here and here | Jeans, Marshalls | Booties, thrifted | Lip, NYX Lip Cream

While I love outfits that are full of personality my most favorites are the classics, the ones I revert back to time and time again. The ones where you pull out your trusty oversized tee shirt and jeans and know you can still look pulled together. Stripes are my weakness which turns out is good thing because they've been cool since around, oh, the 1950s. :) I counted last week--I wore stripes five out of the seven days. That's a problem. Or maybe not. This JCrew shirt I just received is my new fave. I ordered a size up for an oversized look and guys, it's so comfortable and soft I could wear it three days in a row. (Husband, SSHHH!) It's been so cold and dreary here in Dallas and when I can't stay at home in bed all day (so like, every day?) I prefer to pretend like I'm still in jammies. Plus BONUS, it's on meeeegggga sale with an extra 40% off the sale price! WIN!

Happy Monday!



Disqus for K Avenue