12.10.2014

pa rum pum pum pum

 Dress, Walmart (seriously, this was my Easter dress this year) | Leather jacket, Wilson's Leather | Tights, kushyfoot c/o | Flats, Target (old) | Bag, Michael Kors, similar one I like

Around the holidays, I tend to overeat. I mean, really it's not my fault. Am I just supposed to ignore the peanut butter fudge that's been wrapped so nicely and placed on my desk for me to find when I get to work in the morning? The answer to that is no. So my answer to overeating are tights with shapewear built in. They're quite possibly the most genius thing ever. Cold. Feeling a little too much junk in not just the trunk. Insert tights.

In other news, I'm actually done with all my Christmas shopping. What's that? It's not even halfway through December? It's NOT Christmas Eve? Bonus...they're even wrapped and under the tree. Slow clap. Not really sure how it took 25 years for me to figure out this is really how December ought to be.

Disqus for K Avenue