12.12.2014

Shine on

 Jacket, Michael Kors (gift) | Top/dress, F21 | Pants, Jennifer Lopez | Heels, Jessica Simpson | Bag, Michael Kors

Yay for Friday! This weekend is packed with tons of Christmas festivities--the train set-up at North Park Mall (Liam's gonna die, I can just hear him now. "Isa choo choo!"), ice skating, Christmas dinner with the in-laws since we'll be in California next week, Christmas light gazing, and hopefully there will be some baking in between. I already feel tired but I'm so excited. Should be lots of fun!

So this top is actually a dress but I improvised. Forever 21 doesn't make dresses for 5'11'' women. Haha. I wore this to work one day this week and wanted to wear something festive but still "work appropriate." The sequins are not too "sequin-y" if you know what I mean. There's a subtle sheen. Also I kinda felt like a Christmas fairy leaving little sequins around the office so that was nice.

Disqus for K Avenue